See below for all class, lesson and membership prices. Be sure to review our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.
Drop In & Bundles
Aerial Hoop Single
Pole Fitness Single
Aerial Hoop 4 Pack
Pole Fitness 4 Pack
4-1 person private
‘Hoop Addict’ Membership
Includes 4 x Hoop and 1 x Flexibility Class
‘Pole Addict’ Membership
Includes 4 x Pole and 1 x Flexibility Class
‘Absolute Hoop Addict’ Membership
Includes 4 x Hoop and 4 x flexibility classes
‘Absolute Pole Addict’ Membership
Includes 4 x Pole and 4 x Flexibility classes
‘Ultímate Aerial Addict’ Membership
Includes 8 x Pole/Hoop and Unlimited Flexibility classes
*PLEASE NOTE, all memberships will be temporarily unavailable due to measures in place for COVID-19 .See our Terms & Conditions Below
Children's Aerial Hoop
Children's Aerial Hoop Single
Children's Aerial Hoop Bundle
Terms and Conditions
Private Lesson Bookings
- Private lessons must be arranged directly with the instructor.
- After this, a £10 deposit must be paid via www.studiobookingsonline.com/aerialmotion to secure your slot.
- Remaining balances may be paid via bank transfer, PayPal or cash.
- Payments are non-refundable however may be transferable if 24hrs notice of cancellation is given.
- Memberships are set up via www.studiobookingsonline.com/aerialmotion ; all payments go out on the date of set up.
- Memberships payments are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Unused credits cannot be transferred to the next billed month.
- Memberships require a minimum of 4 weeks notice before cancellation.
- Due to measures in place for COVID-19, all memberships are temporarily unavailable.
- Bundles must be used within 6 weeks of purchase.
- Bundles are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Drop in Sessions
- Drop in sessions must be paid for via www.studiobookingsonline.com/aerialmotion
- Drop in payments are non-refundable.
- Drop in payments may be transferred with 24 hours notice.
- Children’s classes must be paid for via www.studiobookingsonline.com/aerialmotion
- Children’s memberships are is £40pm and secures one place weekly for your child.
- If your child has less than 4 classes in a month due to instructor sickness or leave, then a partial refund will be issued at £10 per lesson missed.
- Classes run in and out of term time and on bank holidays. Two weeks break over christmas/new years is given.
- Unused credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All Children’s hoop memberships require 4 weeks notice for cancellation.